Asperkids, LLC is a cheeky, sassy, geektastic multimedia social re-education company based on the first-person insights, creations, and imagination of award-winning author (and Aspie) Jennifer O’Toole.
In our books, blogs, videos, original kits of awesomeness, games, and events, we will introduce the world (including YOU) to the unexpected awesome of differently-wired minds (whether formally identified as being on the autism spectrum or not).
- to speak from experience
- to remember that EVERYONE learns more when they have fun
- to be relentless positive (and dang funny whenever possible — which is pretty often, really)
- to offer smart ideas simply – AND CLEVERLY
- to stay REAL
- to be KIND
- to show (and expect) respect & dignity for the kids, teens, adults & families we serve
- to support teachers and professionals with doable solutions & practical plans
- to encourage questions, creativity, imagination, the arts, and individuality always – in all ways
- that you will leave every encounter with us more certain, more inspired, more informed, and more confident than you were before you got here.