DISCOVERING YOURSELF SHOULD BE A CELEBRATION
The video message will be yours as soon as your order is complete.
The party keeps going when box of Awesome arrives on your doorstep. It’s a handpicked explosion of pride, fun and Aspie fabulosity, designed to appeal to an Asperkid’s senses and sense-of-self. We have to admit. We think it’s pretty one-of-a-kind fantastic. Just like our kids.
Once you’ve received the kit, take a photo of your Asperkid wearing the T-shirt. Email the picture to Laura@Asperkids.com, and we will post it on Asperkids’ Award-Winning Facebook page for your Asperkid to receive CONGRATULATIONS messages from around the world (This is really just the coolest thing EVER.)
The kit contents vary by age and gender, but here are a few from among the favorites (chosen by Aspies FOR Aspies):
- The iconic AK Ambassador of Awesomeness tee
- Giant Microbes plush brain cell
- You’re the Star mini-paparazzi set
- Emergency Clown Nose (EVERYONE needs one, for real)
- “You Rock” squishable fidget
- Gold stars (you know YOU want one!)
- Applause-On-Demand button
- Queen (or Princess) for a Day Inflatable Crown
- Among (Aspie) Heroes collectable cards
- Snippets of Awesomeness “lunch box” notes & conversation starters
- Paperback Novel, Pixie Dust, Leather and Fireplace from Demeter’s famous Fragrance Library
CHOOSE AGE, GENDER, T-SIZE.
See what our celebrated Asperkids have to say!
“I wanted to say Thank You for the awesome Asperkids kit that arrived today! Joey was thrilled and was oohing and aahing with every thing he pulled out! Everything was very cool and he put the shirt on right away! Thank you once again, he is so excited to be part of this awesome club!!”
Theresa & Joey Flynn
After opening the package and removing the confetti he notice a bright yellow shirt. On the front upper corner it read, Let’s be different together and on the back… Asperkids, AMBASSADORS OF awesomess.
Let’s just say, he LOVES it and couldn’t agree more with the message! I’m thinking mom and dad need one of these too now!
Me and “My” Professor
“the best thing evvvvvver!!”
“more awesome than all the awesome in the world!!”
These are just SOME of the comments we have been hearing in the past few days, since Joseph received his “congratulations your Asperkid” package.
But the best review? Other than the smile on his face….
“to receive these things from a grown up who knows what its like in my head, is the best thing ever”
Steve Sarah and Joseph Huisman